BHG Direct (Beans & Cuts)

Gonna begin to vend some crosses directly. $20 per pack of a dozen.

Corey Heime is $40 due to quantity remaining.

And for the RIL Diesel hybrids go to:

18 Likes

Stand Up Guy is LA Pure Kush x (GMO x ((Grape Ape x Tres Haze)).

Male was popped from the same pack that the O.D.D. cut came out of. This is her brother.

The female in the line had a deep funk nose like a retirement home and tasted line wine black and milds. Very tight squat male with alot of stretch.

Write up for the LAPK: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #54 by hoss8455

And some Tester shots:

20 Likes

I think your selections are really good and worth more than this. Thanks for putting them out there at reasonable prices.

7 Likes

Great job Hoss. Get em out there! :slightly_smiling_face:

Question:
$20 shipped/no tracking?

2 Likes

Plus ship!

1 Like

If still avail MID-APRIL, I’ll grab a Pack of SUG2 and Bird Dawg. Continued success. Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Impure Kush/Limewood Kush = LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef. I recently ran 3 phenos of this one. This was made with pollen I procured from Tony Green. All 3 phenos I ran where LIME forward.

The #2 pheno being the least limey with around 70 percent sandalwood and stacked nicely at the top of the cola but did NOT stack well below that. It did however wash between 5 & 6 percent to bubble hash.

The #5 is the one I ultimately kept and id say is 65/35 leaning towards the sweet & tart lime but all sandalwood in the taste. Great vigor and yield.

15 Likes

Some Impure shots from @JAWS

Some other Impure Tester shots

17 Likes

ya really good strain, she would kill in a bigger container. those are in one gallon pots.

she is very nice indeed …

5 Likes

Has anybody found standout SUG phenos? I’ve still got my pack

After looking at how much stock I have left, it’s likely you picked up the last Corey Heime pack that’ll go out. @Boozer

But I’ve got a large project going with the Cheddar Skunk line coming up, so any one wanting some CS lines isn’t SOL.

16 Likes

Those went fast :cry:

There weren’t many left. This is probably my most widely circulated/shared cross. I’d guess around 100+ packs.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Man, that Beavis puck is amazing! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Trying to put together some funds to get some plants terpene/cannabinoid tested from this latest harvest, so here’s the offer:

2 dealers choice cuts that I haven’t offered before (awesome shit only on daequon)
&
the full Ril Diesel hybrid lineup (5 packs: Stardawg Corey, Triangle Kush, Irene Kush, Red Runtz & Motorbreath 15) which are 12 pack regs.

Price is $100 shipped. Only 1 available maybe 2 tops if there is any interest.

Update: GONE

11 Likes

PM incoming!

2 Likes

I have one Corey Heime #2 rooted cut available for $60 shipped inside the US.

FULL WRITE UP FOR CH2: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #3 by hoss8455

13 Likes

With the test results in for the LAPK [17.87% THC 2.3% Terpenes] I’d like to make one rooted cut available. $50 shipped inside the US. Will come with bonus dealers choice cut

Full write up for the LAPK: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #54 by hoss8455

Canabinoid/Terpene test results: Boss Hoss Genetics - #753 by hoss8455

12 Likes

Clean HLVD results of LAPK, Dogwalker OG & Blockberry courtesy of my pal @buck90

9 Likes